Which Latex Foam Mattress Topper Should I buy?‏

Sheila writes:

Hi Pete,

I bought one of your firm mattresses, as you suggested. And, as you said would happen, I'm getting pressure pain in my hip.

The good news is that my back pain went away...just as you predicted.

Now, I'm ready for the latex topper. Which one should I get?Thanks for everything, Sheila


Hi Sheila,
Now that you have a firm mattress as base support, the latex topper will provide you a way off the mattress merry-go-round you've been
on for the past few years. A 2" soft Talalay latex foam topper does a fine job of relieving pressure points and adding plenty of extra comfort. It's the one my wife and I use at home, and we have had that same topper for 5 years....still like new.
Here is the link. You can order that on line.

Latex Foam Mattress Topper
Latex Foam Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments