Two-Sided & Flippable Therapedic Cameo Plush Mattress.

Lee writes:

Peter,
I have been enjoying my Therapedic Cameo Plush, 2 sided mattress.
I may be in the market for another queen set over the next month and
look forward to working with you again!
Blessings,
Lee


Hi Lee,
Thank you.
The Two-Sided & flippable Cameo plush is one of my favorites. My daughter has that mattress, too.
When we visit her, she gives it up to her mother and I...very comfy and super well made.
I look forward to assisting you whenever you are ready.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/therapedic-two-sided-flippable-mattresses/

Therapedic Cameo Plush Two-Sided Mattress
Therapedic Cameo Plush Two-Sided Mattress


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments