Testimonial for Pure LatexBLISS Latex Foam Mattress Topper.

Michele writes:

I received the pure Bliss latex topper and placed it on my bed several night ago.
We have a Duxiana bed, which is truly a lifetime bed. However it's topper was 16 years old and in need of replacement. Duxiana has a topper, but it is very expensive and not well reviewed. I selected the pure Bliss latex foam mattress topper, which is $649 for the 3 inch Cal King. When it arrived I was very happy with the nice cover quality. It fit my mattress better than the original, after we put it all in place I knew immediately it was the right topper. The 3 inch topper is luxurious, soft but not mushy, and solved my problem of a aching hip after hours of side sleeping. After several nights we are a happy couple and have had many great sleeps. There is no odor at all, no period of adjustment. This is the first time I have bought a mattress product sight unseen, but it has worked out perfectly.
Please put this online as a testimony
Michele


Thank you Michele,
I will get that up on the website before too long.
Here is a link to what Michele bought.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments