Mattress Protector for Not Sleeping Hot.

Christine writes:

Hi Pete,
I have been looking at your blog and website and appreciate all the info and discussion.  I recently bought a Simmons BeautySleep Bartlett Plush EuroTop.  I wake up after a few hours and I am so hot. The air in the room is cold but the mattress super hot.  I have a quilted mattress cover on it.  Any advice?  I have a few days before I can exchange it. 
Thanks, Christine

Hi Christine,
First thing is to determine if it is the mattress or the mattress protector.
Sleep on it tonight without the mattress protector and let me know tomorrow if that did the trick or not.
There's no point in exchanging the mattress if that isn't the problem.

Thanks Pete. It is much better! Any suggestions on a cool mattress cover?
Thanks for your help, 
Christine 

Hi Christine,
Yes. My wife and I try various items at home before recommending them.
This waterproof mattress protector from Denmark works well and does not promote heat.

Danican Waterproof Mattress Protector
 Danican Waterproof Mattress Protector



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments