Hernitaed Discs, Affordable Firm Mattress & Latex Foam Topper.

Maryann writes:Hi Pete, I am a 36y/o woman, 5'4" and 235lbs, not the ideal weight since I have 3 herniated discs from L3-S1. I was diagnosed after months and months of pain in late Sept. 2013. I've done some pain management, which worked for a little while, knew I would need a new mattress, since I had a 7y/o pillowtop.
I will just say, hurricane Sandy did a number on my back and well, everything else I owned. Basically, while I had been displaced, my back became worse than ever.
I've been in my own place again for a while. My question(finally) is what would you recommend for a Queen set mattress/box spring that honestlywould be Good, Reliable and Last. Not really looking to break the bank here - it's already been broken, but I'm also not looking to go lowest end! After doing a lot of research (reading) this seemed the best way to get the answer I need. I'm just so confused with all these mattresses etc. out there now.
Help Me Please!Thanks, Maryann


Hi Maryann,I do have a solution for you, but you have to understand that cost does not necessarily equate to quality.You will need a good strong mattress to support your weight and your herniated discs. This you can do cheaply enough. The comfort, contour and pressure point relief you can only get with latex. Latex mattresses are very expensive. Use a 2" soft latex foam topper at a fraction of the cost and you will greatly extend the life of a basic mattress.Here are links to the Therapedic mattress line, from which, the Brighton Firm model is your best choice...and to the latex foam toppers.                                                             Used together, it's money well spent...and specifically designed to address your issues. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/therapedic-international-onesided/



http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments