Help-New Mattress Needed NOW.

Susan writes:

Pete,
I have educated myself tremendously reading your website and blogs! Thank you so much for providing such a valuable service and helping so many people!
My 10 yr old Serta perfect sleeper pillowtop is seriously bowed in the middle. About year seven I added a feather topper which helped tremendously, then it flattened and I added a second one.  Doesn't help. The toppers just sink into the big valley too. My back and neck hurt so bad that even a good neck pillow and chiropractic adjustments aren't helping. Only major pain pills help some.
I feel even a good talalay latex topper won't help the bed at this point. So.... I believe I need a new set.  I now know never to buy a pillowtop or memory foam mattress but I still need your help, please.
I am a 64 year old female, 5'3" tall, weigh 215 lbs and sleep alone. My neck and back were severely injured in an auto accident many years ago.  Mostly soft tissue damage. Now have moderate-severe fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue, sleep apnea, reflux and asthma. I'm a side sleeper and my hips, shoulders, knees and elbows are painful to touch and need major softness. My budget is $1500-2000 for a queen size set.
What do you recommend for me?
Susan


Hi Susan,
The mattress I'm recommending is a hotel grade Sealy Posturepedic.
To shop for it, you'll ask for the E level Posturepedic in plush without a pillowtop.
From us, it would run you $1099 for the queen set.
You'll add to that, a 2" soft all natural latex topper, in lieu of the Pillowtop.
The latex will provide extraordinary comfort while lasting for many years.
Because latex is so resilient, it will absorb much of your body weight...which in turn, will extend the life of the mattress.
The latex topper runs $315 in queen.
Together, your at $1414.00 with free delivery and, there's no sales tax.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments