Soften a too firm mattress with a latex foam topper.

Susan writes:

Hi there,
I researched the mattress we have in more detail..we purchased a Simmons Beautyrest Black Kameryn Tight Top Firm King with the new box springs..this mattress is killing me as I am a side sleeper, my husband a back sleeper…what else would you recommend???
Susan

Hi Susan,
We have an easy fix for you.
My wife and I have the same mattress, and like you, she has a sore hip.
Women are curvier than men, which requires that you have a softer sleeping surface.
The best of the foams is latex. We use a 2" soft Talalay latex foam mattress topper.
It provides extraordinary surface comfort, relieving pressure points and relaxing muscles...without sacrificing the underlying firm support of the mattress.
Here is the link for the latex foam toppers. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

Latex Foam Mattress Topper
Latex Foam Mattress Topper

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments