Buying a new latex foam pillow.

Shirley writes:

Ok Pete,
Now let’s talk about a new topic...pillows.  Maybe I need a new pillow. My pillow is made of 100% polyester fiber and it was a decent pillow but now seems hard with my new bed.  Saw the pillows on your site.  Which pillow do you think would be best for a side sleeper. The Natural Talalay Latex Down pillow or the Latex pillow. And what is the differences.  Or is there something else.  I don’t like a firm pillow, but don’t like it to be flat in the middle or come up over my face on the sides, if that makes sense. I like it to support my neck and shoulders and feel soft.  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Shirley


Hi Shirley,
If all you need is a nice soft pillow, the lesser expensive of these two is all you need.
The latex/down pillows are the ones to get to relieve the  pain from a neck that has disc damage or arthritis.
The latex/down is made of finely chopped Talalay latex....allowing the user to manipulate the pillow, as you would a down pillows, to fit around the head and neck.
Unlike down, theses pillows do not flatten out, unless that's what you want.
I have severe arthritis in my neck and use one of each pillow...one to my right and one to my left.
Form me, my arthritis is only on the left side of my neck and it's on that side where I use the latex/down pillow.
The standard latex pillow consists of solid, soft, Talalay latex and has a softer feel than the latex/down.
They both last for years. Latex won't wear out the way other types of pillows do.


Pure LatexBLISS Latex Down Pillow
Pure LatexBLISS Latex Down Pillow
Pure LatexBLISS Natural Latex Pillow
Pure LatexBLISS Natural Latex Pillow



We also carry a firmer Dunlop latex pillow for those who prefer that feel.

Ever Eden Latex Bed Pillow
Ever Eden Latex Bed Pillow



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments