Two-sided Medi-Coil mattress for a large man.

Paul writes:

I'm in need of a new mattress and I've narrowed my selection down to several of your two-sided mattreses by Therapedic. Note that I am a 26 year old 350 lb. man with no sleep-related ailments aside from lower back pain associated with my current (very much worn-out) mattress: 
Will the Cameo line support me, or will I be better served by one of the Medi-Coil mattresses? 
Will my size be likely to increase the wear on a Plush Cameo or Medi-Coil mattress compared to a Firm one?
Do you offer a low-profile box spring? Is a box spring strictly necessary, or can these mattresses be placed on a flat platform, bunky board, etc. without compromising durability? My current bed frame is approx. 14" high by itself.
I welcome any specific recommendations you might have and anticipate making a purchase from you in the near future. 
Regards, Paul

Hi Paul,
The Medi-Coil was specifically designed to hold your weight and more...with our heaviest customers topping 500 lbs.
The Cameo plush has been used by a 300 lb. woman over the last 5 years and has held up well.
Still, I'm leery to recommend it to you. I worry that the extra 50 lbs atop that plush mattress will not give you the performance you want. 
Weight and wear go hand in hand, which is why we developed the Medi-Coil.
The mattress you choose will require support that is firm and steady. If not the boxspring, a good platform bed will work fine. Even used directly on the floor is fine. Unless you're talking about a specially made bunk board, the average bunk board is made for use by children. You can choose a lo-profile boxspring.
We deliver these mattress anywhere in the Continental US. 
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/therapedic-two-sided-flippable-mattresses/

Therapedic Medi-Coil Permatuft Two-Sided Mattress
Therapedic Medi-Coil Permatuft Two-Sided Mattress
                                                      


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments