Simmons Beautyrest World Class Dartmouth Drive Ultimate Firm Mattress.

Christine writes:

Hi Pete,
I have back problems and tried out a Simmons Beautyrest X-firm mattress tonight - it said Portola Hills.
Is that considered a good one?  I felt my pain went away when I just lied on it.   I also felt good on a Therapedic Latex mattress (doubt it's all latex) which was priced about $500 higher.  
I'm 5'7" and 170 lbs.
In reading on your site, I'm thinking I should get a Simmons mattress (which one I don't know) with a latex topper. 
But which one on each?
Christine

Hi Christine,
All latex...all foam of any type, for a large person with pre-existing back problems, is more likely to be a mistake....by all accounts.
A firm innerspring is a good choice. Since your back seems to react well to the extra firm, logic dictates that you go with that.
However, a Classic Beautyrest is not your best choice for someone your size.
You'd fair better on a World Class Beautyrest, as it is a beefier mattress and better able to support your size over a longer period of time.
Consider the Dartmouth Drive model instead. Shown Here:

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/simmons/beautyrest-recharge-world-class/
Simmons Beautyrest World Class Dartmouth Drive Ultimate Firm Mattress
Simmons Beautyrest World Class Dartmouth Drive Ultimate Firm Mattress

Add to that, 2" of soft Latex for a comfortable surface feel, without sacrificing the firm support your back needs.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/
Latex Foam Mattress Topper
Latex Foam Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments