Simmons Beautyrest Black Evie Luxury Firm Pillow top mattress.

Diane writes:


Hi!  We have a new Simmons Beautyrest Black Evie Luxury Firm Pillow top mattress (queen) that my husband seems comfortable with as he is a back and stomach sleeper.  But I am a back and side sleeper, and while I am happy on my back, I have been experiencing some shoulder discomfort after sleeping on my side.  I have been sleeping with an extra pillow padding my shoulder and have to always rearrange it.  I was pushing for the Simmons Black Ava Plush for my side sleeping but was worried about it being too soft for good back sleeping and my husband's stomach sleeping.  
What would you recommend we do to satisfy both of us?  Should I try to exchange the Evie for the Ava Plush if possible?  Are there latex toppers that could be fitted to just my side of the queen-size bed? 
I also have to always try to remember to change my pillows when I shift from my back to my side and then back again, which I don't always manage to, resulting in a sore neck.  What is the solution to that problem?
Thanks. Any help from you would be most appreciated!!--Diane


Hi Diane,Your best option is to go with the Ava luxury firm without a pillowtop and add a soft latex foam mattress topper....which is much more comfortable than the upholstery materials used in the pillowtop....since you have the option to exchange.The plush model will do exactly what you feared it would....be too soft for your husband.Another option is to buy a twin size soft latex topper for your half. If like many people, who take the lion's share of the queen, you wouldn't even need to cut it.If, on the other hand, you are sharing the mattress equally, you can cut the topper to fit your half alone. I would think that 1.5" of soft Talalay Latex foam would do you just fine.


Latex Foam Mattress Topper
Latex Foam Mattress Topper 



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments