Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava Luxury Firm...a "Best Buy" mattress.

Brant writes:

Good Morning! I am looking for a new queen size mattress. I am replacing my full pillow top Englander that is 13+ years old. It actually has been a great bed for the money. I have chronic lower back problems and sleep on my side or stomach. I have narrowed my search down to four mattress, but I am always open to suggestions. The Simmons Black Edenton or Whitten...both in Luxury Firm. 
I am really at a loss for what I should buy at this point. 
Brant
Hi Brant,
The biggest problem you'll run into is overcoming your expectations, based on what you've been used to.
The best of what you're looking at is the Edenton and the coil system in the Black Series (the cable coil) is the strongest of all the one-sided mattresses.
In the Black line, the Edenton, which is the same as our Ava, is the "best buy" in the line.  The pillowtop on the Whitten will not keep its shape for long.
Here's the link to our Black models so you can compare prices and specs.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/simmons/beautyrest-recharge-world-class/themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/simmons/beautyrest-black/


Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava Luxury Firm Mattress
Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava Luxury Firm
Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments