Plus size man, Arthritis, Two-sided Therapedic Medi-Coil plush mattress.

Mark writes:

Pete, 
I weigh nearly 300 lbs and have arthritis in my back, elbow, hands, feet and neck. I have great difficulty trying to get to sleep but if I can get to sleep, I wake up all through the night with pain in my back and neck and numbness in arms and hands. Sleeping on my stomach kills my lower back. I haven't been able to sleep on a regular bed in years without horrible consequences with my back.
I actually sleep on cheap air mattresses blown up tight with a 4' memory foam topper and several pillows around me for support. I sometimes have such problems with my neck that I use a rolled up towel but that doesn't last long. I wake up with all the pain I just described but it is less than if I were on our regular mattress. I've tried a discount memory foam mattress and it killed my back too. My wife is over 200 but can sleep on just about anything. Naturally, we would love to share the same bed and even though we don't have the budget for it, we are going to have to find a mattress set we can pay out. It just has to be one we can actually both sleep on and not wake up in pain. Please tell us what you would recommend for our situation. 
Thanks so much, Mark  
Hi Mark,
We have a couple of mattresses that will hold you. The most comfortable of them is the Medi-Coil Permatuft Plush model.
http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/therapedic-two-sided-flippable-mattresses/
Therapedic Medi-Coil Permatuft Plush Mattress
Therapedic Medi-Coil Permatuft Plush 

It's a high quality two sided mattress and has been tested under people of extraordinary weight.
If Necessary you can further soften the surface of a mattress with two inches of soft latex...much more effective than memory foam and a whole lot longer lasting.
http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/


Latex Foam Mattress Topper
Latex Foam Mattress Topper
Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments