Which all-natural latex topper for a firm mattress?‏

Grant writes:

Hi Pete,
I've spent quite a bit of time reading your website, and I'm convinced you're the only
one who makes sense with these mattress issues. 
I'm on my fourth mattress in about 10 years because they all get too soft and get body
indentations. 
I now have a Denver Mattress Co. Durango Firm which has the individual coils.
The coils seem to provide good support, but the padding on top of the coils doesn't seem to provide enough cushion.
I am 6'3" and 220 pounds, so not petite but not extreme, and I am a side sleeper.
I was thinking the 2" medium firmness Talalay topper, or the 2" Dunlop.  
You say these are about the same firmness, so is there a reason to get one over the other?  
Please let me know what you would recommend.
Thank you, Grant

Hi Grant,
The answer would depend on how much cushier you want the mattress to be.
The medium Talalay is slightly softer than the Dunlop...not much different.
If you only want a bit more cushion, these would be the right choice...with the Dunlop being the better choice.
Normally, we would recommend the soft Talalay...especially if there is a female involved. Women are usually curvy and require a softer feel for their hips.
This also applies to males with broader shoulders....what with hips and shoulders being the two major pressure points.
My wife and I use a 2" soft Talalay. I am about your weight and I can tell you, you won't sink through it. And, that topper is 5 years old and still like new.
Almost all of the customer feedback is about the 2" soft Talalay latex topper.
So, if you were discounting the 2" soft as an option because you were worried about it holding up, there is no need for concern.
If you were worried about it being too soft, it isn't. After all, it will only be the top 2" of the bed...not enough depth of softness to create a problem.
While I can't choose for you, I hope you now have enough information to make an educated choice.
You can order on-line or by phone. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

Latex  Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments