Two-Sided Therapedic Medi-Coil Mattress for a Large Woman.

Jennifer writes:

Hello, 
I am wondering if the "Therapedic Medi-Coil Permatuft Plush with Latex" would be okay for me. 
I am close to 450 pounds. Right now I am sleeping on a Sealy Posturepedic and am having back issues with it. (It's 8 years old.) 
I would need a queen set. I also don't know if you ship all over the USA, but I think so. (?) I am in Michigan. 
I can't remember how I found your website but I know I googled beds for big/fat people, etc. Thanks for your help!
Sincerely, Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,
Our two-sided Medi-Coil models were specifically designed to hold your weight over many years.
They have been on the market for 5 years. Our heaviest customers exceed 500 pounds.
Besides using the heaviest coils and highest density upholstery materials, the Medi-Coil models are fully tufted for greater stability.
I am sure that you will find the support you need with that mattress.
Delivery for this mattress is free, nationwide, and with no sales tax.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/therapedic-two-sided-flippable-mattresses/
Therapedic Medi-Coil Permatuft Plush with Latex


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments