Simmons Beautyrest Black, Best Mattress for sleeping in all positions.

Darla writes:

Hi Pete,
In looking for a new mattress, I found your blog and website. I must say, your depth of knowledge is far beyond that of the average salesperson.
I found the Walt Disney World's mattress at the Bay Lake Tower Hotel, which I found comfortable and would like to get a comparable model. 
I am 5'4" and 140 lbs. My husband is also average height and weight. I sleep on my stomach and side and my husband is mostly a back sleeper.
I'd be interested in you thoughts as to what might be good for us. 
Thanks, Darla
Hi Darla,
A google search produced no answers. I found the question, but there were just ads from different people. 
You could call the hotel directly and ask the concierge for that information.
As far as a recommendation for a good quality mattress that has that nice balance of firm support and a comfortable sleeping surface, 
the Simmons Beautyrest Black Ansleigh in luxury firm would be such a mattress. 
The feel of this mattress is firm enough for stomach and back sleeps and has enough cushioning at the surface to accommodate the hips
of a female side sleeper.
My wife and I also sleep on an Ansleigh. It is a top notch mattress.
Here is our link to that mattress. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax. 

Simmons Beautyrest Black


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments