Simmons Beautyrest World Class plush pillowtop mattress?‏

Aaron writes:

Thank heavens I found your blog! I need help picking out a mattress! The mattress industry is the most confusing industry I've dealt with. I weigh 220 and my husband is about the same. I have arthritis in my knees and herniated discs in my back. I tried out a Tempurpedic in the store and loved the feel, but after I did a little Internet research, some people mentioned that their Tempurpedics sagged after three years. One model I liked was a Simmons Beautyrest World Class plush pillowtop. What do you think of that mattress? What recommendations can you make for me - I don't want to make an expensive mistake! Many thanks! Aaron

Hi Aaron,
There are plenty of expensive mistakes to be made...not just the Tempurpedic. The one you're considering is also a mistake...not just in value, as a plush pillowtop Beautyrest will wear out faster than the Tempurpedic, but also in the physical pain a too soft mattress causes.
"Best Buy", to have proper support and lasting surface comfort...a sleep system that will also last a long time and give you your money's worth. Start with a Simmons Beautyrest World Class luxury firm without the pillowtop and add to that, 2" of soft Talalay Latex. This combination provides proper spinal support and long lasting surface comfort. The latex toppers are all-natural and extremely resilient...unlike the memory foam used in the Tempurpedics.
Here are link to those items. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

Simmons Beautyrest Recharge World Class Annapolis Place Luxury Firm


Latex Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Featuring: Simmons Beautyrest, Pure Bliss & EverEden Latex Mattresses, All-Natural Latex Toppers
All Brand New, Factory Fresh to You.

Comments