Serta iSeries mattress causing back, hip & neck pain.

Julie writes:

My boyfriend and I just bought a new mattress and have been sleeping on it for a week. It is a Serta iseries  super pillow top with gel memory foam. 
No clue what the old mattress was, but it was firmer, however I wasn't very comfortable on it either. I had only been sleeping on that one for about 2 and half months as we just moved in together. 
During this last week, with the new Serta, I have been tossing and turning and waking up some days with headaches and every day with stiffness and pain in my neck, middle and lower back, and my hips.  I have been reading that new mattresses can cause pain for a little while till you get used to them and I looked up our mattress and it supposedly is rated highly for side sleepers.  I do sleep on my side and am not sure what to think about the new mattress and whether we should keep it.  
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Julie
Hi Julie,
The short answer is that you bought a crappy mattress. 
If you can return it for a refund, do so.
I truly sympathize with your plight. You are one of many who get hosed every day....buying lousy mattresses filled with toxic memory foam...which is what is causing your headaches...it's the fumes from the mattress off-gassing the toxic chemicals in the memory foam.
The idea of an all foam mattress isn't new. All-natural latex foam rubber has been available since the 1920s. It doesn't get the hype that memory foam gets. Millions of dollars is spent to promote that junk because of the high profits involved. It isn't worth a damn to the consumer, but a real money maker for everyone else.
If a foam mattress is what you want, then buy the best, all-natural chemical free latex, and stop fooling around with memory foam. 
We carry three of the top latex brands....pure LatexBLISS, Natura & Ever-Eden, shown here:
Also shown here, is a link to the other consumer complaints about memory foam:

http://mattressexpert.typepad.com/the_mattress_expert/memory_foam/

Pure LatexBLISS Latex Mattress

EverEden Latex Mattress

Natura Latex Mattress



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email:
themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments