Happy with our Two-sided Cameo with latex mattress topper.

Jeff writes:


Hi Peter, 
Even though I've already successfully purchased my new mattress from you, (with your advice and the advice you've given others!), I still love this site and find myself coming back to read it regularly just because it's so interesting. 
We bought your Therapedic Cameo firm two-sided flippable mattress and soft latex topper.
Thanks so much for everything, you're very kind to do this and it's appreciated. Jeff

Hi Jeff,
Thank you, so much, for taking the time to write. 
Se sei felice, sono felice...as my grandfather used to say to me..."If you're happy, I'm happy".
I'm sharing what you bought here, as so many other read these blog posts.

Therapedic Keepsake Cameo Firm


http://www.themattressexpert.com/XcartStore/product.php?productid=17731&cat=279&page=1

Latex Mattress Topper
Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Featuring: Simmons Beautyrest, Pure Bliss & EverEden Latex Mattresses, All-Natural Latex Toppers
All Brand New, Factory Fresh to You.

Comments