A Latex Mattress Topper for My New Sealy Posturepedic.

Roger writes:

I love your column! I've been reading it for hours and hope you can give me your opinion on my situation. I recently purchased a new Queen Sealy Posturepedic mattress at Macy's. The bed is really comfortable, but I notice that in the morning I have sunk into the bed quite a bit (I am 5'10", 200lbs). I've had this bed for less than 30 days and thinking about either exchanging it or getting a different mattress. Is this typical of this type of bed? Or could there be something just wrong with this particular mattress I am on. Thanks. Roger

Hi Roger,
The Sealy Posturepedics aren't made as well as they had been and are a little lacking for man your size.
You can either opt to exchange it for something more substantial...which will cost more along with an exchange fee and delivery charge.
Or, you can add a 1.5" layer of Dunlop latex to the surface. The Latex is extremely resilient, as well as comfortable. It will also provide the support you are not getting now.
The latex topper will absorb much of your body weight, which will cause the mattress to last a decent length of time...another thing you won't get from that mattress alone.
Here is the link to the latex toppers. You can order on-line. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
It's truly amazing, what 1.5" of the best material on earth will do when added to a product of questionable quality.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

Latex Mattress Topper
Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments