Sleeping hot on a plush pillowtop mattress.


Sharon writes:

I need your help.
I have not slept well in the mattress I bought from that other store. 
I need a mattress that sleeps cool and is soft enough too.
Unfortunately, I stuck getting an exchange through my local store.
I have the Simmons Beautyrest Shakespeare plush pillowtop that I wrote you about earlier.
Thanks, Sharon
Hi Sharon,
You'll want to avoid the pillowtop models if heat is an issue for you.
Instead, order the tight top luxury firm and add a 2" layer of soft Talalay latex.
The latex topper is exceedingly comfortable, much longer lasting than the pillowtop and sleeps cool.
Here are links to the mattress and the topper. Delivery, set-up and removal of the old set is free...and there's no sales tax.

Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Classic Tysons Corner, Luxury Firm


Latex Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Featuring: Simmons Beautyrest, Pure Bliss & EverEden Latex Mattresses, All-Natural Latex Toppers
All Brand New, Factory Fresh to You.

Comments