Ever Eden 9" All-Natural Latex Mattress for a plus size woman.

Daisy writes:

Love your blog! Such great info!I'm replacing a Latex bed that I love, only because I want to go from a Queen to King. It has held up well over 9 years and shows very little sign of wear. It was made by Sealy under the "Reflexion" brand and is an ultra plush tighttop. I bought this mattress from you on your recommendation all those years ago.
At 270 lbs, I'm wondering about durability. Should I stick with the latex...I think the Stearns & Foster Italian Garden Villa Mattress that you mention might be a good solution. Or, with being a larger person, am I better over the long run to get a firmer innerspring bed and put a latex topper on it? I trust your opinion. Thanks, Daisy


Hi Daisy,Whichever way you go, you'll need the latex topper. The old Reflexion latex mattresses had Dunlop latex cores. The Italian Garden is synthetic latex, same as our Tower View Villa. The 2.5" of poly foam isn't as dense as it was in the old Reflexion line.
My advice is to stick with what you know works for you. There's nothing like the feel of a latex mattress. I would, however, move to an all latex mattress....without the poly foam topping. A latex mattress that uses a Dunlop core will support your weight. The EverEden 9" model uses a 6" Dunlop core and 3" of soft Talalay latex for the comfort you want. It will long lasting support and comfort.Here is the link to that latex mattress and toppers. You can order on line or by phone. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/all-natural-latex/evereden-latex-models/

EverEden Latex Mattress



Thanks, PetePhone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)Email: themattressexpert@live.comWebsite: http://themattressexpert.com/
Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your OrderFree Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.
Featuring: Simmons Beautyrest, Pure Bliss & EverEden Latex Mattresses, All-Natural Latex Toppers

All Brand New, Factory Fresh to You.

Comments