Degenerative & Bulging discs, Sciatica. Simmons Beautyrest Mattress with Latex Topper

Geneva writes:

Hi Peter-
I'm really grateful to have found your most informative blog.
My husband and I are about to purchase a king bed. We both like a 
soft-cushy feel with good support beneath it. After reading all the 
complaints people have with pillow tops I'm inclined to stay away from 
them as incorporated into the mattress design. He's a side sleeper with 
chronic rotator cuff injuries, and I'm a back sleeper with a variety of 
back issues from years of overuse. 
The recipe includes some mild disc 
bulges at L4-L5 and L5-S1, some degenerative changes throughout and some 
mild-moderate spinal stenosis. Fortunately, I only occasionally have 
mild right sided sciatica and right SI joint pain. We are both about 
5'8" and I weigh 165 while my husband is about 200. We are looking at 
the Simmons Beautyrest World Class Annapolis Place with the 2" soft latex topper that you recommend so often.
 From everything I've read, this will do the trick for us. But, I wanted to ask you if you would recommend this for us, as well...or, is there something else you would recommend, knowing all this about us.
Thank you, Geneva

Hi Geneva,
I haven't heard that name in a very long while...a cousin, my mother's cousin from many years ago. It brings back fond memories, just to see it. Thank you.
I'm glad to see that you've been reading, and I'm even happier to see that you've gotten the picture.
Yes, Geneva, that is the right combination of products for you and your husband...providing proper support and the comfortable surface feel you like.
Here are the links to place your order. Or, you can call me and order by phone. And, as you must know, delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Simmons Beautyrest Recharge World Class Annapolis Place, Luxury Firm



Latex Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Featuring: Simmons Beautyrest, Pure Bliss & EverEden Latex Mattresses, All-Natural Latex Toppers
All Brand New, Factory Fresh to You.

Comments

  1. Thanks Peter for your recommendation. I am also suffering back pain like Geneva and i am also searching for a back pain supported mattress for a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment