Adjustable Bed Base and Mattress

Dana writes:
Simmons NuFlex Bed Base

I'm glad I read this blog. This gives me an idea about choosing the right bed for my father who is quite old right now. I just want to inquire, how much your adjustable bed? Do you do delivery? Thanks! Dana
 
Hi Dana,
Most adjustable bed bases do the same job and they all work well. We carry the Simmons NuFlex base because there is a place to plug in your laptop or other electrical devices on the side of the unit...conveniently located. Here is a link to that unit.

 http://themattressexpert.com/adjustable-bed/
                   

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Featuring: Simmons Beautyrest, Pure Bliss & EverEden Latex Mattresses, All-Natural Latex Toppers
All Brand New, Factory Fresh to You.

Comments