A good quality plush mattress with NO memory foam, Two-sided Cameo plush

Janet writes:


I found your website and blog, and want to thank you for all the detailed information!  I have learned more in the last 30 minutes than I did in hours of searching through other websites.
My husband and I just tried the king Sealy Optimum Radiance and are going to return it.  Memory foam seems to be “all the rage” but I have chronic lower back pain and do NOT like it – I wake up with a backache every morning.  I need something you don’t “sink” into, and have always had firm mattresses in the past.  However, my husband has some shoulder problems and needs something with a good pillowtop.
We are now considering the new Sealy Gel Series Firm Euro Pillowtop.  The name is Symbolic at the store, but I can’t find it anywhere online.  It seems very comfortable to me, but I’m concerned about how it will hold up.  What can you tell me about this mattress?  Are there any ratings out yet?  And more importantly, I want as little memory foam as possible as I find it to be hot and too soft.  I can’t seem to find a picture of how the mattress is constructed. 
Are there any mattresses out there now that DON’T have memory foam??
Thank you, Janet

Hi Janet,
You won't like that mattress either. There's plenty of memory foam in all the Posturepedics....and, there's no such thing as a "good" pillowtop. They all wear quickly these days.
We do carry a two-sided flippable mattress that uses the same coil system as the Sealy Posturepedic. It has zero memory foam and plenty comfy without a pillowtop.
We've had it on the market for 5 years now and have delivered them all over the US...and with no complaints.
Here is a link to our Therapedic Cameo Plush...a very nice, old fashioned two-sided mattress.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/therapedic-two-sided-flippable-mattresses/
Therapedic Keepsake Cameo Plush


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Featuring: Simmons Beautyrest, Pure Bliss & EverEden Latex Mattresses, All-Natural Latex Toppers
All Brand New, Factory Fresh to You.

Comments