A 10" Latex Mattress for my Platform Bed

Wesley writes:


Hi - I'm looking for a slim king size mattress... one that is less than 10" or so. Our modern platform bed looks best with thinner foam beds but I don't want a memory foam bed. I have had terrible experiences with memory foam in the past. My ideal bed is a firm latex mattress with a soft latex topper with the total height of around 10 inches. In my research, taller mattress height appears to be a selling point, but not for me. 
Thanks in advance,
Wesley

Hi Wesley,

I have just what you're looking for.
We carry an all natural latex mattress from Evereden. It uses a 6" core of firm Dunlop latex and is topped with soft Talalay Latex. This combination provides firm contouring support, which maintains the natural alignment of your spine...and a comfortable sleeping surface, which relieves pressure points and relaxes all of your muscles for a deep night's sleep.
We have an 8" at home in our guest room, (with 2" of soft Talalay Latex)....which I find perfectly comfortable. However, females who have slept on it, told me that it could stand to be a little softer. The 9" model, (using 3" of soft Talalay Latex), seems to work well for everyone. At home, we added a 2" soft Talalay Latex topper, which did the job for our regular guests.
Here are the links to those mattresses and to the latex toppers. You can order on-line. Delivery is free and there's NO sales tax.

EverEden 100% All-Natural, Chemical Free Latex Mattress




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Featuring: Simmons Beautyrest, Pure Bliss & EverEden Latex Mattresses, All-Natural Latex Toppers
All Brand New, Factory Fresh to You.

Comments