Pure LatexBLISS Talalay Latex mattresses...best on the market for the last 60 years

Trevor writes:
Hi Pete,
I’m in the market for a new mattress.  We currently sleep on a king-size Beautyrest with a pillow-top that we bought on sale in 2005 for $1800 (meaning it wasn’t a cheap mattress).  Its begun to sag, but Macys just issued a credit to my card under warranty. J  My wife and I are both trim people (she’s 5’4”, 120 lbs, I’m 5’11”, 175lbs).  We’re in our early thirties. We both sleep on our back or side (mostly back for me, mostly side for her).  We prefer softer beds over firm beds.   I think we would prefer a high quality latex mattress, but I don’t know which one to get.   I’ve looked at (but not tried all of them) the following:
-The Stearns and Foster latex line with the Ultra Plush pillow top looks nice; however, www.sleeplikethedead.com mentioned that they don’t have great reviews and that they’re not solid latex (http://sleeplikethedead.com/mattress-reviews-latex.html) .  They say “Foam over Latex” Mattresses, like the Stearns and Foster latex beds, have the lowest satisfaction among latex beds.
-I’m also interested in the Simmons Natural Care line because it seems like its made of more “natural” products, but I don’t know if they’ll be comfortable. 
-The Sealy Embody looks nice too. Are either of these pure latex?
-I also like the Ultra Plush Simmons Beutyrest Black mattresses, but I’m not sure if I should buy an innercoil bed anymore
Also, we want to buy a Leggett and Platt Prodigy adjustable frame and are considering buying two Twin XL (because split Kings are hard to find).
What mattresses would you recommend?  Price is not an issue; good sleep is worth the money.  This is so difficult!
Thanks, Trevor

Hi Trevor,
Latex has been the best, most comfortable, longest lasting kind of mattress you can buy since the 1920s and nothing else has come close to that performance.
However, none of the mattresses you mentioned are close to the mattress I just described.
What each of the mattresses you listed has, is polyurethane foam...and a lot of it.
Poly foam is cheap and breaks down much more quickly than latex.
If you want the best, and if price is no object, then have a look at the 100% "All-Natural" models from Pure Bliss. These are all natural Talalay latex made in the US...the best on the market anywhere. 
Personally, I think the starting model is all you need, but given your attraction to that first Stearns & Foster model you noted, you may like the models higher up the line.
There isn't a dog in the bunch.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

FEATURING: The #1 Selling Brand in the USA...Beautyrest by Simmons

Pure, 100% All-Natural, Talalay & Dunlop Latex Mattress Products

                        

               
Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter

Comments