A Soft Latex Mattress Topper for the feel of a Westin Heavenly Bed

Paula writes:
Hi Pete,
Thanks so much for your blog - it's taught me a lot as I've been preparing for my next big mattress purchase. 2 questions for you--
1) What are your thoughts on hotel-endorsed mattresses - specifically the Westin Heavenly bed (which I've read the W Hotel also carries under a different brand)? My friend swears by it, and I do have to admit, I always sleep well when I stay at a Westin. Is there anything special about it, and is their marketing bogus or real?
2) Separately, assuming I definitely get a latex topper, what mattress would you recommend for me? My back gets sore and tight quite often since I am either at a desk, driving all day, or traveling on a plane for work. I sleep on my back and do move around some while I sleep. I think my current mattress is too firm but that may be because I don't have a topper - as a result, I've found that there's too much pressure on some parts of my body and not enough support for other parts (e.g., lower back).
Thanks, Paula
 
 
Hi Paula,
The Westin Heavenly bed consists of a Classic Beautyrest with a comforter topper. It's the topper that creates that heavenly feel.
The W bed is a Beautyrest Classic, marketed for people who are easily fooled into thinking they are buying a Westin Heavenly bed.
It does not include the comforter top and isn't any better than a regular Classic model that doesn't cost very much. It does have a fancier cover. 
If all that's wrong with your mattress is that it's too firm, a 2" soft talalay latex topper will make all the difference, giving you all the pressure point relief and comfort you want.

Latex Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

FEATURING: The #1 Selling Brand in the USA...Beautyrest by Simmons

Pure, 100% All-Natural, Talalay & Dunlop Latex Mattress Products

                        

               
Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter

Comments