A mattress to love, a Simmons Beautyrest with a Latex topper

Karen writes:


I was at a big chain store today and fell in LOVE with a mattress. However, I have been burned before from a different big chain store, so I am hesitant on purchasing anything until I do some more research. I also know I can buy the same exact mattress online for much cheaper, but all the names are different. So I wanted your opinion on the mattress in general, and if you have the same one. It was the Serta ISeries Plush. They quoted me about $3200. Thanks so much!! Karen


Hi Karen,I couldn't help be amused. Falling in love is a wonderful thing, don't you think?!If you've answered yes...and your single...then you can be assured that your new love will work out as well as you last love did.Not to mention that you're shopping in one of thee most outrageously over priced stores in the nation.And Karen, if you thought the last one was bad, wait until you say I do to this one.Check with the BBB or your states Attorney General's office about them. In this day and age, you need to do a background check on anyone you're planning to hit the sack with. (Pun Intended) This chain actually has a rap sheet.Thanks, Pete


Ok, So I know not to shop there LOL!  Thank you!  But I still need to find a mattress.  The Stearns and Foster Plush I am sleeping on now was great at first, but it almost heats up and looses its support in the night.  I tried putting boards under it and it makes it too firm.  I'm in back pain most mornings when i wake up.  So I am on the hunt for a new mattress.  I need support but don't want the pressure of too firm support.  I have mild Scholiosis, I sleep primarily on my side but sometimes on my back, i'm about 150lbs.  Can you please recommend a mattress?  Also, can you give me the name of it in a local store (Macys or something) so  I can try it out first before ordering.
 
Thanks again!Karen


Hi Karen,I'm glad you were amused. Now that I have your attention, let's talk mattresses.The mattress industry is selling luxury. They do it because it's the easy sell. You lay on a mattress and go, "Ooh, Aah" and you're hooked.You did that with your last one. You bought the starting model in the Estate Collection...thee most popular model among females...and look where it got you. That is the one model in the entire Stearns & Foster line, that is consistently a problem. Bad advice abounds in the major chains. They suggested that model because it's an easy sell.You were considering an even worse mattress from yet another evil empire. (And while that sounds like an exaggeration, it isn't.) But again, the Serta I Series is very comfortable, an easy sell, and not worth a damn...let alone $3200.00You must be an adult, or you wouldn't have written to me. Scoliosis is something you're born with.You've had it a long time. If not cared for, it'll get worse. Do you recall hearing anything about what kind of mattress your doctors recommended? If they were to have done so, they would have said to get a firm mattress.As a female sometimes side sleeper, that firm mattress would need to be tempered by a sleeping surface, cushiony enough to give with your hip.The trick is in finding a comfortable mattress that will remain comfortable.And today, it's more than a trick, it's a magic act. In other words, it doesn't exist. The key to the kind of comfort you want that will last a long time is with a 2" soft Talalay Latex topper. Latex, has been thee quality material for about 90 years, since the 1920s. It's super comfy and equally resilient.Allow me to suggest a mattress, along with the latex topper, that is appropriate for your size...supportive, comfortable and long lasting...and, nowhere near $3200.00The mattress is a Simmons Beautyrest World Class Annapolis Place in luxury firm. With a 2" soft Talalay Latex topper, you will have the mattress of your dreams...one you will love for many years...as opposed to the nightmare you have and the one you were about to buy.

Simmons Beautyrest World Class Annapolis Place

http://themattressexpert.com/latextoppers/

Latex Mattress Topper




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 (PST Hours 9am to 5pm, Daily)
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

FEATURING: The #1 Selling Brand in the USA...Beautyrest by Simmons

Pure, 100% All-Natural, Talalay & Dunlop Latex Mattress Products

                        

               
Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter

Comments