Stearns and Foster Windy mattress

Grace writes:

Hello Pete, 
I bought a tempurpedic cloud supreme that felt great in the store but too soft in my home so I exchanged it for a stearns and foster windy mattress. It felt great in the store but once again it feels much softer in my home than it did in the store. The feeling with this one is not as discrepant as with the cloud supreme but it's still too soft and I'm not sleeping well. I'm a side sleeper and was advised to get a softer bed but it doesn't seem to be working out as they don't feel the same in my home as in the store. Any advice? I really need to get a good night's sleep. Thanks! 
Grace


Hi Grace, 
Floor samples at stores tend to be softer than freshly made mattresses, new mattresses being tighter at first.
Check on the back label of the mattress for the date of manufacture. So many of the large chains deliver, as new, mattresses that other customers have returned via their comfort exchange.
Otherwise, there's no explanation for yours to be softer than the floor sample.
My favorite choice is the Simmons Beautyrest World Class Annapolis Place in luxury firm. Here is the link to that mattress.

Simmons Beautyrest Recharge World Class Annapolis Place Luxury Firm

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894  Email: themattressexpert@live.com
Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.
Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments