Latex Mattress Topper. Does it sleep hot?

Mary Ann writes:


Hi Pete, 
Thanks for responding to my inquiry. Now another question: I sleep "hot." How will the latex (soft) mattress topper be for me?
Mary Ann


Hi Mary Ann, 
Unlike other foams, and especially memory foam, latex won't trap your heat and reflect it back to you.
If you are a hot sleeper, it won't magically turn you into a cool sleeper, but it won't make matters worse...like memory foam does.
We use a latex topper at home. I'm a virtual furnace and my wife is always cold.
She relies on me for heat and the topper does not make me hotter.

All-Natural Latex  Mattress Topper

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.
Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments