Simmons Black Kameryn Luxury Firm King Mattress Set

Dawn writes:


Hello - 
I have just bought, (ordered, not delivered) a Simmons Black Kameryn Luxury Firm King Mattress Set - and I just found your website. I do not see this model on your site, I do see a model called Heidi. Do you have the Ingrid or are the two comparable? I am considering canceling my order and buying from you because of the savings. What can you tell me about the two sets? 
Thanks, Dawn


Hi Dawn,
The Kameryn and our Ansleigh in Luxury Firm are identical. Model names for this Simmons Black model are different, but other that, there is no difference.
Here is the link. Compare the specifications.




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments