Simmons Beautyrest World Class Annapolis Place Luxury Firm and then add the latex topper

Doris writes:

My husband and I are upgrading to a king size bed. We are leaning towards buying this
because of the storage underneath. I don't have experience with not using a boxspring.. We don't like the looks of the air mattress that the website sells. I thought about pure foam mattress like tempurpedic but its too much money . Then I found your site and it seems you recommend this the most: Simmons Beautyrest World Class Annapolis Place Luxury Firm  and then add the latex topper. Is there not a mattress that has the latex topper as part of it ? Or is your point that it is not attached so the mattress can be flipped and rotated, etc. If that is the case, how often do we flip it or rotate and how often would I need a new topper? I am also concerned about how well these toppers stay in place on top of the mattress. We are average size and weight. No real issues - I have on and off lower back pain not extreme and the chiro usually helps that. My husband snores, do you have a magic mattress that helps with that? Anyway, appreciate your recommendations.
Doris in Virginia


Hi Doris,
Wow! That's elaborate.
If you don't use the cover that comes with the topper, the topper stays put and never needs repositioning.
To maximize the life of a mattress, rotate it every month.
I find that ear plugs work well to eliminate snoring.
The Heidi luxury firm and 2" soft latex topper is an ensemble sleep system that provides years of support and comfort.

Simmons Beautyrest Recharge World Class Annapolis Place Luxury Firm



All-Natural Latex Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments