Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Classic Flatbrook luxury firm mattress...ideal for a guest room

Cheryl writes:

Hello,
I bought a S&F Heidi and a topper from you and am very happy.  I am looking for a queen for my guest room that is comfy.   I think you had a brand that is cheaper than stearns and foster that was good.  Do you have a recommendation for this.  Thanks so much.
Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,
I'm glad you like the Heidi/latex topper combo. And while that is a great value for a master bedroom, it's more than you need for a guest room.
The one we sell most for a guest room is the Simmons Beautyrest Flatbrook in luxury firm.
It cost much less and yet, surprisingly substantial for the price.

Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Classic Flatbrook in Luxury Firm



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments