Simmons Beautyrest Black Bray with a latex topper for a large man

Kevin writes:

Hi Pete,
Really informative site. Thanks very much. I am a big man from Canada, 
380lbs and was wondering what the Simmons Black Ansleigh would be called in Toronto. 
I haven't had much luck finding one up here and was thinking of getting one and using your advise on one of your latex toppers which I could order and have it shipped up north.
Thanks, Kevin

Hi Kevin,
I went to the Beautyrest Canada website and a store locator produced no results within 100km of Toronto...even though the Black line is made there.
I can ship the Ansleigh to Buffalo, NY. Many of my Canadian customers have a pick-up point there, where they receive goods made in the US.
However, at your size, I would recommend the Bray model...using a latex topper for comfort.


Simmons Beautyrest Black Bray Extra Extra Firm


All Natural Latex Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On





Comments