Simmons Beautyrest Black Ansleigh, Kameryn Mattresses

Helaine writes:

Hi, 
I have been reading your blog and would love to order from your store but want to try out a couple of what I feel are my top choices.First I am 5' 160#. I have herniated discs and sciatica. I tend to sleep mostly on my side. My husband is 5'8 and 300+#.
My choices are Simmons Black Ansleigh plush/firm and Ansleigh luxury firm. I will try these as the Kameryn firm and Kameryn luxury firm at Macy's.  Of these 2, which do you think is my best choice?
Thanks so much, Helaine

Hi Helaine,
The latex topper is a key component. Latex is extremely resilient...much more so than any other type of material available. It will absorb a good portion of your body weights, which will make the mattress last longer. I would suggest it for any mattress.The Simmons Black Ansleigh in plush/firm is strong. The luxury firm Ansleigh uses a heavier gauge wire and is stronger still.My wife and I @ 230 & 240 have been on an Ansleigh plush/firm for more than a year. We are using a soft topper with that. If your preference is for a bit firmer feel, then you would want a medium topper instead of the soft...and the luxury firm Ansleigh instead of the plush/firm. If getting a king mattress, you can get 2 twin-XL toppers...one soft for you and a medium or Dunlop for your husband.Here are links to those products.


Simmons Beautyrest Black Analeigh in Luxury firm & Plush/Firm



All-Natural Latex Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments