Frustrated buying 3 mattresses in less than a year

Kim writes:

I am so frustrated!! We’ve tried 3 mattresses in less than a year.
1: Simmons Crescendo Wagner plush king – not enough support, lower back hurt within 15 minutes, hot, seemed like it had permanent indentations of where we slept, tried for 30 days
2: Kings Down Hemingway king box top – more support at first but not enough, hot, permanent indentations within 8 months, we were turning this bed every 2 weeks.
3: Simmons Symphony Strauss Tighttop firm – way too firm, I cannot sleep on this bed, I’m waking up every hour and I’m sore all over. My husband loves this mattress, sleeps like the dead.  Thinking of ordering the plush, but not sure if it will make enough of a difference.
Problem is we live far away from the city and it is difficult to try beds out.
I don’t want to order anymore after this…I know the store is  frustrated with me as well as my husband. (these beds are not light)
I’m avoiding pillowtop, eurotop, boxtop mattresses, and memory foam; looking at tight tops. The more I read, the more confused I get. I have to order my mattress from Sears because that is where my in store credit is. They let us return the Kings Down Hemingway mattress on warranty do to the indenting.
Do you have any recommendations for me? I hope so, as I’m ready to move to the couch!
Thanks so much for your time, Kim

Hi Kim,
Firm support is a good thing. It sounds like you already have that.
Add to that 2" of soft Talalay latex, and you'll also have a comfortable sleeping surface.
It's a simple solution that works well and lasts a long time.



All-Natural Latex Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments