A Dunlop Latex Mattress Topper for Extra Support...a Talalay Latex Mattress Topper for Extra Comfort

Chris writes:


Good evening. 
My wife and I purchased a Simmons mattress about a year ago that is made (at least partially) with memory foam. The mattress does not have enough support for my back and I find it difficult to sleep on, in short, it's too soft. I have been doing a lot of research and I THINK a solution may be a latex topper with a medium firmness. I want something that is going to be supportive but not a "brick" to sleep on. I'm confused about the ILD ratings. Can you help and make a suggestion? 
Thanks, Chris


Hi Chris, 
A medium latex topper has an ILD rating in the mid twenties. 
If you have a plush/firm model, the Medium Talalay topper will help you.
If you have a plush model, and need support, go with the 2" or 3" Dunlop topper. Dunlop for support...Talalay for comfort.


All-Natural Dunlop & Talalay Latex Mattress Toppers



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments