Tempurpedic memory foam mattress causing physical problems

John & Suzanne write:
I have a Tempurpedic mattress that I got because I thought it would help with my back problems. I now also have neck problems and I wake up a lot because my hands, legs and feet fall asleep. Can the memory foam cause these problems and is there a mattress that can prevent these problems??


Hi John & Suzanne,

Memory foam is the worst material ever invented, causing a Myriad of problems...restricting blood circulation among them.Get a 2" layer of soft latex. Flip your mattress over and add the latex topper to the underside and your circulatory problems will improve. You can order here: 

All-Natural Latex Mattress Topper


If you are going for a new mattress, natural latex does everything that memory foam promises to do, does them better and much longer…and, without any of the negative side effects. The best available is from pure LatexBLISS….the premier manufacturer of Talalay Latex for the past 60 years. Here is their link. 

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/all-natural-latex/pure-latexbliss/

Pure LatexBLISS Latex Mattress

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments