Stearns & Foster Laurie Luxury Firm Mattress

Dawn writes:

Dear Pete,
I just discovered your blog tonight!  What great information you provide!  Mattress shopping is beyond frustrating - I wish I found your blog sooner!
I recently purchased a Queen size Stearns and Foster (Laurie) Luxury Firm mattress in Delaware and it is set to be delivered next weekend.  
I was wondering if this mattress is the same as your S&F Heidi that I've seen mentioned several times on your blog. Did I make a good choice?
Would you also recommend the 2" Latex topper?
Thank you so much! Dawn  


Hi Dawn,
The Laurie and Heidi are identical.
A 2" soft latex topper will make it feel quite a bit more comfortable.
As you know from reading, that model mattress with a latex topper, is one of our most popular ensemble sleep system.
Besides making it a comfortable mattress that will relieve pressure points and muscular relaxation, it will also extend the life of your new mattress.
Here is the link to the latex topper.




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894  Email: themattressexpert@live.com
Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.
Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments