Simmons Beautyrest Hotel Mattress

Susan writes:


I stayed in a hotel that had Simmons Beautyrest mattress and absolutely loved it because for the first time in many years I could lay on my right side and not be in pain from any pressure put on my leg due to the bursitis I have. I guess this is a commercial mattress and not available to the public. What does Simmons make that is available to the consumer that would be comparable. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!
Thanks, Susan 

Hi Susan,
Simmons hotel grade Beautyrests is available at retail. 
The mattress you slept on would have been either, the luxury firm...with or without a pillowtop.
For home use, I recommend avoiding pillowtops, as they tend to lose their surface comfort more quickly.Here are links to both.

Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Classic Flatbrook, Luxury Firm



Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Classic Flatbrook, Luxury Firm Pillowtop





Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments