Simmons Beautyrest Black Ansleigh Plush Firm Mattress

Patrick writes:



Good Afternoon,
I’ve been researching the best mattress for me. I want to confirm what I think will be a good combination from reading your site. I currently have a Denver Mattress Telluride latex foam. I am having many issues with it. I am a 6’ 210# male. I am a side and occasionally stomach sleeper. I am constantly waking up with numb arms and shoulders. Fortunately, I have a warranty defect on my mattress so they are willing to replace it via warranty. I do not have to get the same bed and can apply the price I paid for my bed to the purchase of a different bed. Based on reading your information (which is GREAT, by the way!) I believe that what I will do is purchase the Simmons Beautyrest Black Ansleigh Plush Firm and then get a 2” Soft Latex Topper from you. Do you believe this to be good for my issues?
Patrick


Hi Patrick,
My wife and I will be moving soon. We had an all latex mattress, which we liked a lot. We'd been on an all latex mattress for the past several years and have enjoyed sleeping on it.
Latex is very heavy and so we didn't take it when we moved. We now have the same bed you're considering...an Ansleigh plush/firm and using a 2" soft latex topper to go with it.
We have this same bed for our son. It feels fantastic and will hold up well to our heavier weights.
In other words, you can't do better at any price.

Simmons Beautyrest Black Ansleigh Plush Firm


All-Natural Latex Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments