Discomfort on Select Comfort air mattress

Jennifer writes:



Hello, Pete.  
I found your website while searching for solutions to the discomfort I am experiencing.  We have a queen size select comfort mattress set, but it seems the "comfort" part, i.e. memory foam and mattress pad, are not working as I'd hoped.   Would like to replace the "topping" for the mattress with a latex topper.    Just as an aside, I sleep on my left side (cervical disc problems) and have fibromyalgia, and if it's relevant I am small - 5'2" and 115lbs.   What are your recommendations?
Thank you for your assistance. Jennifer


Hi Jennifer,
Replace your memory foam that is inside your Select Comfort with 2" of "soft" Talalay latex.
You'll be amazed at the difference a quality product makes. It's what will make you comfortable.
Here's a link to the latex toppers.



All-Natural Latex Mattress Topper

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments