Chemical free all-natural Latex Mattress

Marilyn writes:

I am looking for a mattress without chemicals. I am extremely sensitive. I have a feeling that mattresses with flame retardant on them will not set well with me. Do all mattresses now have that? Someone mentioned a futon mattress by Gold Bond (no flame retardant), but I wonder how comfy that could be? I really need new mattress but am afraid to get one? Any suggestions? Thanks, Marilyn


Hi Marilyn,
Try all natural latex.  We have a mattress that is all natural with an organic cotton cover. It comes firm at 6", medium at 8" and plush at 9"
Latex has been the best material available since the 1920s.
Here's a link to those models. You can order on-line. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
EverEden 9" Latex Mattress


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments