A Soft Talalay Latex Topper to make a too firm Simmons mattress comfortable

Brenda writes:



Hi
We have a new Simmons mattress (less than a year old). We replaced our previous mattress because it was very firm. But I am beginning to suspect that this one also is too firm for me. I wake up often with upper back pain and tightness in the shoulders. I have been sleeping on my back because my arms hurt when I sleep on my side (due to a car accident about a year ago). Is there any way to 'soften' this mattress? Although I am not even sure how much pain is due to the car accident injury and how much is due to the mattress. Any suggestions?
Thanks, Brenda



Hi Brenda, 
We find that adding a soft layer of latex to your mattress will provide a long term solution to your kind of problem.
Here is the link to the latex toppers.




All-Natural Talalay Latex Mattress Topper






Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments