A Latex Topper for the Simmons Beautyrest Black Abriana Mattress

Norma writes:


Hi Peter. 
My husband and I purchased Abriana Beautyrest Black by Simmons. We both wanted a firm mattress. I am a stomach sleeper and he a side and back sleeper. I wake up with sore shoulders. Both suffer from lower back pain and feel this mattress has helped. What can I do to help our situation? Shoulder I get a latex topper, consider the Ansleigh plush firm by Simmons. I have time to exchange our mattress but I bought from a store that does not carry the Ansleigh. Help! 
Thanks so much, Norma


Hi Norma, 
A soft latex topper produces a uniquely comfortable surface feel.
The Ansleigh plush/firm is more comfortable than the Abriana, but different than how adding the topper will feel. I would suggest going back to the store and trying them again.
Compare the cost of the exchange to the cost of the topper and go from there.
The Desiree is an older, now discontinued, model.
Here is the link to the latex toppers.

All-Natural Latex Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments