A latex topper for a Serta Perfect Sleeper Courtland mattress

Beverly writes:


I have a Serta Perfect Sleeper “Courtland” fairly new ( 3 years?) mattress. I am one of those unfortunate women to have heavy hips and the rest of basically skinny! I also have osteoporosis and am a side sleeper. I travel a lot and find I do not have leg cramps or hip pain in hotel mattress. I come home, do not sleep well toss and turn and have pain and cramps. I had foam rubber whole mattresses a long time ago and know I sleep wonderful on those, I am 80 and I agree completely with what you’re saying about Memory foam!! It is all baloney!!! All you have to do is lay on it in a store and there is PAIN! I do not know which type of foam topper would be best and if that is all I need.
Thank you Beverly

Hi Beverly,
For heavy hips, I would suggest the medium 2" latex topper.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.
       
Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments