A firm latex mattress with a soft latex topper

Lorenzo writes:


Hi,
I bought a Sealy Springfree some years back on your recommendation, and it was the best mattress I have ever slept on.  I'm looking to downsize to a smaller mattress, and learned that the Sealy latex mattresses have been re-marketed under the Stearns & Foster brand.  I'm looking for a latex mattress that is most resistant to forming indents and body impressions, but I prefer a softer top.  I love your idea of putting a soft latex foam topper on a firm mattress.
Here is what I'm thinking of buying, and I'd like your input on it.
River View Villa, by Stearns & Foster - Twin XL, with a soft latex foam topper.
While checking out your prices, I couldn't find the extra long twin mattress.  Does S&F sell the River View Villa in the twin XL size?  If so, how do I order it through your website? 
Is the River View Villa the most firm latex mattress?  I saw a couple other mattresses that said "cushion firm," and wasn't sure what the difference was between that and the "firm" Rivew View Villa.
Many thanks,
Lorenzo


Hi Lorenzo,

The River View is the firmest in that line and quite a bit firmer than the cushion firm models, which have less latex.
However, there are better options. The S&F models are part natural latex, part synthetic latex and part poly foam. All latex is best.
We have three all latex lines...both better for durability and more resistant to body impressions.
You simply can't go wrong with that combination of a firm mattress and soft latex topper. It'll feel like a million bucks....and last a very long time.
Here are the links to those items.

pure LatexBLISS

EverEden Latex Mattress

Natura Natural Latex Mattresses

All-Natural Latex Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments