Simmons Beautyrest Black Mattress for DDD and RA

Summer writes:

Hi Peter, 

I found your site when searching about information for the best mattress. I have quite a few health issues and I wanted to see what your best recommendation would be for my situation. I have looked over your site and there are quite a few options for each individual problem I have. I'm just wondering what the best option is for the several combined issues I have. I have advanced stages of degenerative disc disease, advanced rheumatoid arthritis, and I was in a car accident many years ago that left my neck without much curve...therefore, my neck hurts a lot of the time. So I was wondering what mattress you would recommend to someone with all of these issues? I would greatly appreciate your advice. Thank you so much Peter and I hope that you have a great day! Summer 


Hi Summer,
There is no single mattress that addresses all of your issues. You are going to have to use a variety of products to create a sleep system that does the entire job you need to have done. The mattress needs to be very firm. The top needs to be very soft. It needs to stay that way over time and you need a pillow for your neck. Here are links to the products you need. Your case is extreme and it will require a few different items. One of those items is a latex topper. Opt for the 2" soft Talalay latex topper. The other items don't have choices.

Simmons Beautyrest Black Ansleigh in Luxury Firm


All-Natural Latex Mattress Topper

Ever-Eden Dunlop Latex Bed Pillow - firm


Pacific Coast Luxe Loft™ Feather Bed







Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments