Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Flatbrook Luxury Firm Mattress

Debbie writes:


Hi Pete, 
I bought two Sealy Posturepedic Reserve Series beds from you a few years back and the service was so great, I am back again.  And, I need help because the Sealy line has changed!
This time, my 21 year old daughter is moving out and trading up from her twin mattress to a full mattress for her new apartment in NYC.  I'd like a good quality mattress for her that is reasonably priced (doesn't every one?).  She is 5'2" and weighs about 125 pounds and likes a more firm feel -- no pillowtop.    I'd like to keep the price (with the boxspring & frame) under $800, if possible.  
What do you recommend?
Thank you,  Debbie



Hi Debbie,
Thanks for thinking of us.
I have a wonderful choice for someone her size and circumstances.
It's the Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Flatbrook in luxury firm...firm support and comfortable without being soft. Delivery is free with no sales tax. Here's a link to that mattress.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/simmons/beautyrest-recharge-classic/



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Also Featuring High Quality Sheets from Dream Fit...Guaranteed to fit and Guaranteed to Stay On

Comments